Welcome to a new Royal Grove Hotel experience and our Peace of Mind Promise
Our Peace of Mind Promise is our pledge to deliver the highest standards of cleanliness. From the check in process to the in-room experience, exceptional care is given to create a safe and pristine environment. Our mission is your wellness, and we strive to exceed expectations by providing comfortable residential-style accommodations with polished, friendly service. To ensure the well-being of our guests and team members, some of our facilities, services, or amenity offerings may be limited and differ from what is listed online.
Please allow us to answer any questions or concerns you may have at 808-923-7691.
We look forward to welcoming you back!
Our quaint, residential-style hotel is perfect for your private retreat, including:
• Individual HVAC units in our suites for fresh air
• Kitchens in some suites, perfect for dining in
• Private balconies in select suites
• Windows that open
• Private exterior entrances
• Uncrowded public spaces
What else can you expect on your next stay?
Our Peace of Mind Promise health & safety measures start at check-in:
• Masks must be worn by all guests. Staff members wear masks at all times and participate in daily health checks.
• Front Desk experience has been updated to include plexiglass dividers and physical distancing markers on the floor and front desk.
• Enhanced cleanliness procedures are in place including frequent cleaning of door handles, the front desk counter top, room keys, elevators, and public restrooms.
• Hand sanitizer is available at various locations throughout the hotel, including the front desk and lobby
• Elevators have a maximum capacity of two guests.
• Housekeeping procedures pre-stay include vigilant disinfecting of rooms with particular care towards high touch items and hard surfaces. Housekeeping unfortunately is not provided during stays.
• Guest requests, including linens and towels, will be delivered to the door to minimize contact
Peace of Mind Promise Flexible Itinerary Policy
Direct Reservations: For reservations booked directly with the hotel (through our website or by calling us) we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival for 2020 stay dates. This includes reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive. Specific exclusions may apply such as special event restrictions. Please refer to individual rate rules for details which can be found on the booking confirmation.
• Group Bookings – Individual Reservations: For individual reservations booked into a pre-existing group block, please refer to cancellation terms quoted at the time of reservation. For more information, please contact the group organizer or the hotel.
• Group Bookings – Group Organizer: For group organizer questions on terms and conditions of group contracts, please contact the hotel.
Expedia/Booking.com or other Third Parties: Guests who booked via online travel agencies or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
We sincerely thank you for choosing to stay at Royal Grove Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you!